We follow current CDC guidelines:
1. Wear a mask, monitor for symptoms and get tested on Day 6.
1. Isolate for 5 full days.
1. Continue wearing a mask for 10 full days.
Our clinic asks that you should not bring your child to appointments if he/she has:
1. Fever in the past 48 hours 100 degrees or higher
2. Vomiting in the past 48 hours
3. Diarrhea in the past 48 hours
4. Strep Throat (must have been taking an antibiotic for at least 24 hours before returning to appointments).
5. Bad cold, with a very runny nose or bad cough, especially if it has kept the child awake at night.
6. Head lice – live bugs or nits (lice eggs)
8. Pinkeye- (must be on antibiotic eye drops for 48 hours, before returning to appointments) Type your paragraph here.
Pediatric Occupational and Physical Therapy